Hi there! Just a quick update...it looks as if we will be having a baby on August 17th. I was hoping for this weekend, but the consulting doctor didn't feel comfortable inducing before 38 weeks...even though they feel he may be 9lbs already! When the midwife called me Monday and told me the Dr said "no" on the amnio and induction this week, honestly I cried! I cried to the midwife, my Mom, and Harley. I am so HOT, HUGE, and EXHAUSTED! I want the best for baby though, so I will hang in there another week. Maybe he'll decide to come on his own before the 17th. I have my next appointment tomorrow and I am still scheduled for the ultrasound on Monday. We'll get a better estimate on his weight then. Just maybe he isn't growing as fast as we think. Ha!
Anyway, I found the link to create the guestbook and slideshow on a friend's blog. I was playing around and put together a short slideshow of the kiddos. Enjoy!
Anyway, I found the link to create the guestbook and slideshow on a friend's blog. I was playing around and put together a short slideshow of the kiddos. Enjoy!


1 comment:
Hey! You can sure tell those are your and Harley's kids. I hope all goes well with your new one. Maybe he will come on his own. I see where you are moving back to Spokane. When are ya'll planning on doing that? With Amy and Christa gone now, then ya'll leave, before long there won't be anyone here from Spokane and we'll never hear any news. Well keep in touch. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Post a Comment