Things are busy here as usual. I have really gotten bad about updating my blog. Hopefully one of these days I'll get organized and actually have some extra time on my hands. Ha!
Here is a quick update on everyone:
Harley put in two applications at KUB (his place of employment) for two different positions that are opening up. We are waiting to hear back on those as either one would be a significant pay increase. He deserves it! He works all day and then cares for the kids while I work at night. What a great husband and Daddy! **Update: Harley has a panel interview on Monday for one position. Please pray that it goes well! :)
I am working 30 hours a week for GMAC and have been there approx. 15 months now. It works well with our schedules and I don't mind it. I'd really love to work during the day while the kids are in school and Harley is working, but for now this is what works. A friend of mine was just hired and will start next week. The referral bonus is nice, but having a good friend there is even better. :)
Havana did not get her two front teeth for Christmas but they are finally starting to come in now. I'm going to miss the gap but we took tons of pictures. Our little Havana is really growing up fast! She is doing excellent in school and is a big help at home.
Haddon keeps us on our toes. He is doing well in school, but tends to get a bit silly. He tries very hard though because he loves to get his Friday ice-cream! The big news is that he is reading!! I love listening to both he and Havana read. He's very smart and he is a wonderful big brother. He loves to hold his baby brother. We were just looking back at his baby pictures and although their faces and expressions resemble each other, they really look quite different. These are not the best comparison pictures, but this is at approx the same age.
Helene is growing up really fast too. She is my big help at home now that the oldest two are in school. She's trying to give up her naps and I'm trying to fight it. LOL! She loves going to church and Sunday School, especially to see Aria and Rebecca, her two favorite friends. She talks about them daily. It's so sweet. She's interested in everything. Currently her favorite new topic is the days of the week. She tells me every day what day it is and what tomorrow will be.Hayley went potty on the potty for the first time just a couple of days ago! She sits willingly but had never gone before then. She likes her Princess Pull-Ups and can pull them up and down by herself. She has only gone once since then but it's a start. I'm so excited to be so close to having only one in diapers again. Hayley is very stubborn, but so cute that it's hard not to laugh when she's being ornery. She looks so much like Helene now.

Hudson is 5 months old already. He is currently on his second ear infection since November. He is on antibiotics but they're a bit rough on his tummy and I believe he is teething too. Poor baby! He is so sweet and will interupt his fussing to give Mommy a big smile. He adores his big brother and sisters as well as his Daddy. We just recently started him on rice cereal and sweet potatoes. He has tried squash and peas as well, but since his ear infection he has not had much interest in anything other than milk. He weighs just over 15 lbs.

Here are a few more recent pictures. Thanks for checking in!

5 comments:
I know your kids, and I still enjoyed that update. How sweet! The Lord has blessed you with a beautiful family.
Thanks Angela!
**Just a quick update...Harley has a panel interview on Monday for the Customer Support position at KUB. We're still waiting to hear about the Apprenticeship program. :)**
Cute pictures of your kids! They sure look like you and Harley. We'll be praying for Harley's interview. Keep us posted!
Havanna looks cute with out the teeth...the boys look very different...and Haley and Helene sure do look alot alike. I'll be praying abou the position for Harley.
If I didn't know better, I would have thought Helene and Hayley were twins! That was such a cute picture of them together!
Post a Comment