Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bounce USA & Lost Teeth!

Havana and Haddon were off from school on Thursday and Friday so we had planned for several ladies and our children to get together at Bounce USA on Thursday. We had never been before and it was a BLAST! I can't wait to take the kids back and bring Daddy along next time. I think he will enjoy it as much as they did! Here are a few pictures, and yes, Mommy even got in on the fun...I can't wait to go back!


Too much bouncing?? Havana lost two teeth the day after Bounce USA! LOL! Doesn't she look cute? "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth..."

8 comments:

Tabatha said...

Kelly, looks like you all had a blast! Wish I could have made it, but hopefully I will next time

Shane and Kristy Davis said...

Wow! that looks like a neat place...never heard of it. Always good to get some of that energy out.

Anonymous said...

There's just about nothing more fun than the Bounce place. I always have fun too...did you go through the obstacle course?

ap

The Bryants said...

LOL! Yes I did! I went through so I could help Helene and Hayley. I thought I was stuck when I got to the climbing wall. I had to boost Helene up to the top and then I tried to climb it with Hayley. LOL! That didn't work so I had to climb up one or two steps and boost her the rest of the way. I thought we were going to have to hang out in there for the rest of the day.

Alicia Reagan said...

It sounds like so much fun!! What a neat way to spend a day!

The DeGarmos said...

Looks like a blast! My kids would love to go somewhere like that. To bad we don't have one in Spokane.

Chelsie said...

Sounds (and looks!!) like tons of fun!

And what beautiful children!

God bless!

~Chelsie (VUH)

nina3 said...

Hey, Thanks for praying. Tell the kids hi forme.