Monday, September 17, 2007

5 Silly Bryants (2 were sleeping!)

Yesterday after church we got a little silly and Daddy said I had to put the pictures on my blog. LOL! Enjoy our silliness...


And for you, Jeri Lynn, here's a couple pictures of my hair. The first one is with it straight, and the next two are the way Harley prefers it, "flipped out." I got quite a bit taken off!


And finally, once we had naps and had composed ourselves, we were ready for evening church. What a handsome little man we have...


...by the way, Hudson is one month old today!!!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny!

ap

The DeGarmos said...

you guys have some of the most precious children.

Tori Leslie said...

Hey I loved those, what a fun family you have. Your little man is adorable!
You have a very sweet family.
I'm gonna go look around some more. :0)

A {Perfectly} Pampered Mama said...

Kelly, you have a sweet family! I didn't realize you had gotten your hair cut, but it looks great!

Naomi said...

The kids are adorable...and I can't believe Hudson is already 1 month old!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! I had a great day, lots of fun!

I would like to make a trip down there sometime before the wedding in December, but I'm not sure if it will happen or not, we'll see I guess. I saw you guys on Wed. night of Youth Congress--we were about 5-6 rows in front of you, I wasn't able to get back there afterwards though.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

Funny Pics of You all ! CUTE !

Grammie's Gleanings said...

Cute pictures! I like your haircut - it really looks nice!

wilkersonhome said...

Fun pictures!

Your hair looks great, Kelly!

Hudson does look like a little man. :) You should call him "Handsome Hudson"!

Leslie said...

great pics! harley was right! love you guys! great hair kelly!